To our Richlea family,
We are happy to announce that we have re-opened our office. Please call us at 604-271-5522 if you would like to book an appointment.
The safety of our patients and team members is our most important priority. Please carefully review the following instructions before your first appointment.
- DO NOT present to the office if you:
- are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- have been in contact or may have been exposed to someone who is a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case
- are asymptomatic but have tested positive for COVID-19
- Due to the increased demand for urgent care, the requirement for additional PPE, and the increased time it takes to prepare for your appointment, we request a FIVE day notice for cancellations. A cancellation fee will be strictly enforced.
Please read our New Protocols for patients who have an appointment:
- ***BEFORE YOU ENTER THE BUILDING*** please ‘check-in’ by calling us at 604-271-5522 to tell us you have arrived. Please stay inside your vehicle, or outside the building. The waiting area inside our office has been closed.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive.
- When we are ready for your appointment, we will then call you, and you will be permitted to enter our office.
- Rest assured that appointment times will be purposely staggered to minimize contact with other patients and respect social distancing. There will be a limit of one person in the waiting area at any given time.
- Only patients who have a scheduled appointment may enter our office. Friends and family members are asked to please stay outside. Only guardians of young children, or those needing assistance upstairs, or needing translation, may be accompanied to the office and enter the treatment room. Guests should avoid remaining in the treatment room if possible.
Although we may greet you with gowns and masks, this for your protection, but please rest assured our friendly smiles are underneath! We look forward to welcoming you back to Richlea Dental. Please call us if you have any questions.
Dr Billy Yu